- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Battery protection circuit: overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, reverse proof, more stable and safe operating
- Recharge/Discharge circuit, allows programming/debugging concurrently while recharging
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard multiple smart robot sensors like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, no more messy wiring
- 1.14inch IPS colorful LCD display, 240 x135 pixels, 65K colors
- Integrates Bluetooth module, allows teleoperations like robot movement, RGB LED display color, buzzer, etc. by using mobile phone APP
- N20 micro gearmotors, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Colorful RGB LED, pretty cool!
Highly integrated functions,no more messy wiring.
Powered by 2x 14500 Li-ion batteries (NOT included), supports running while recharging, with multiple battery protection circuits including over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse proof, together with battery life indicator and battery voltage monitor, more stable and safe operating
The module sends IR beam and detects objects by receiving the reflected IR beam, to easily avoid obstacles in the way.
Features 5-ch IR detector for sensing and analysing the black line, combined with PID algorithm for adjusting robot movement, high sensitivity, stable tracking.
Ultrasonic is generally faster and easy-to-calculate, suitable for functions like real time control, and obstacle avoidance, with the industrial practical ranging accuracy, it is widely used on robot research and development.
The robot is able to detect front object by ultrasonic or IR, and keeps moving to track the target automatically
Integrates IR receiver, so that you can control the robot to move or turn direction by sending infrared light from the remote controller
Comes with mobile phone APP, allows you to use the phone to control the movement of the robot, or control its peripherals like changing LED color, making the buzzer to sound, etc.
Auto line following
IR remote control
RGB LED control
Bluetooth remote control
- You need to connect the power to Picogo to activate the batteries if you change batteries, otherwise, the Picogo cannot be powered normally.
- The warning light will light up when the battery is connected reversely, and it needs to be replaced immediately. If the battery is reversed, the self-recovery fuse will heat up severely, and it can be used normally after correction.
- Connect USB power to the Picogo or turn on the power switch, the power indicator, and battery indicator will always be on. After disconnecting the USB cable and turning off the switch, the power indicator (red light) will turn off, and the battery indicator (yellow-green light) will go out after a while, press the key, the battery indicator will be on for a while and then go out。
- Infrared obstacle avoidance sensor, RGB LED and motor all need 5V power supply. If you don’t turn on the power switch and only connect to USB power supply, these functions will not work properly. .
- The yellow-green LED light is the power indicator. When only one LED light flashes, it indicates that the battery is low and needs to be connected to the power supply for charging.
- Some programs will call other program modules. The sample program must be saved to Raspberry Pi Pico before running the program, otherwise the running program may provide that the corresponding module cannot be found.
- After Pico is started, it will automatically run the main.py program. If you need the car to start the corresponding program, you need to save the program as a main.py file .
- Raspberry Pi Pico (pre-soldered header) x1
- PicoGo base board x1
- PicoGo acrylic panel x1
- 1.14inch LCD Module x1
- Ultrasonic sensor x1
- 5V 3A power supply x1
- IR remote controller x1
- USB-A to micro-B cable 1.2m x1
- PH2.0 8Pin cable 5cm opposite side headers x1
- Mini cross wrench sleeve x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Screws and standoffs pack x1